Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Inspiration

Inspiration is the key to creativity, and in my opinion creativity is essential in great cooking. Welcome to my blog! Cooking Cleveland will feature dishes that inspire me to recreate them and make them accessible for the every day cook. I love the Cleveland food scene and have been motivated to experiment and see if I can really cook great dishes like the ones I love to enjoy. There is a big difference between loving, enjoying and appreciating great food, and truly understanding how to create and envision a dish from it's inception. This blog will be a journey to find great ingredients, learn about cooking techniques, and explore the possibilities of food. Hhhhmmm now what do I want to tackle first?... The Greenhouse Tavern's Pommes Frites or Parkview's Chipotle Pork Tacos [two of my favs ;)], I guess we shall see....delicious food soon to come!

1 comment:

  1. Excited to read about all the great dishes... hope you'll cook them for us at home!!! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete